Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday's

Every Tuesday night, Julie has to go work at the American Fork Rec. Center for about 3 hours. She gets paid almost nothing for this work. I think that's what makes it so crappy that she has to go and work. We are getting almost no reward for not having a wife or mother here on Tuesday nights. Unfortunately, we think its probably necessary that she keeps the job with the Rec., because when Julie's "real" job is over, come summertime, it will be nice to have another job to fall back on when that one is put on hold for the summer.

So for now, every Tuesday, Sam and I stare at each other for about 3 hours while Julie is gone. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had a job that forced me to travel on a regular basis or what it would be like to be in the military. I miss my wifey. I'm a stinkin' weakling...........

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

I think that is pretty cute that you miss her so much. I always thought Harold was kinda needy that way, but I guess if you love you wife you miss her and want her around. I need to cut H some more slack. :)

Cote Corner said...

maybe I need to go get a Tues.night job? Maybe then Justin would miss me?! I'm always home for him when he gets home, I hardly EVER go anywhere with out him. I always miss him but I don't think he has time to miss me! (between work and school he is SO busy and even when he's home he's working on homework.) But I am always here, to spend time with when he can. Maybe if I get a job it will help make his heart grow fonder!! :)

Julie J. said...

Aww, Thanks Matty. I miss you on Tuesday nights too.... but don't forget the other perks of working there, Our pass and half off activities for Sam.

Becky said...

Matt,

Have I ever told you how much I look up to you? You are the greatest guy in the world! I'm so glad you married my sister!

Becky

Becky said...

Funny because Matt wrote that last comment while I happened to be logged in on their computer.

Shame on you!!!

Jeanna said...

That is hilarious! However, matt, you are breaking all kinds of blog etiquette rules set down by Julie and ratified by your blogging public. Get to it and post something!