Monday, February 18, 2008

Happiness

A while back, I was listening to a guy on the radio. He was talking about things that make us happy. He made some funny comments about how seeing your neighbor fall of his roof makes a man happy. It makes a man happy because he's glad it wasn't him that fell off the roof. I thought that was hilarious!

Well, I didn't see anyone fall of the roof today, but I did get a hair cut. What is it about getting a hair cut that makes you feel so dang good?!!! Seriously, when I have my nails cut short, my face shaved, a new hair cut, and a shower - things are PERFECT! Does it get any better than this? That's what Heaven will be for me...........a brand new hair cut (that lasts forever), clean shaven, showered, watching a movie with the family, with a huge platter of crab legs sitting in front of me.

Check out my new trim..........

1 comment:

Holley said...

Matt, you look great! Such a handsome guy. I think you get your looks from ME, your favorite cousin.