Monday, February 11, 2008

mmm mmm MMMMMMM!!!!!



Ok, this picture doesn't really do the real thing justice. Chili's has a new burger out, with bacon as thick as a small paperback book, and a huge patty. Why am I telling you about this??? Because this burger changed my life!

On Friday night, I was at the local Chili's in American Fork, completely unaware and oblivious of the fact that my life was about to change FOREVER. I ordered the Southern Smokehouse Bacon Big Mouth Burger. Then, instead of having the usual fries for my side, I decided to substitute in some grilled mushrooms and peppers. I piled the side onto my burger, and poured ranch and bbq sauce all over it. This burger transcended all expectation and all reason in my mind. I couldn't even process how good this was.............I nearly had a stroke with joy.

For any of you reading this blog...........GO! Stop reading, and make way to your local Chili's.

7 comments:

Julie J. said...

Sounds good to me.... And that my friend is why you have a chubby-chubby wife.

Cote Corner said...

mmmm.. looks good!! Why is it that all of us JOhnsons are so in love with food?? We sure know how to appreciate good food!! I wish I could run down to chilis and try that myself. I bet it would be a lot of points though.(this is the system i'm using for loosing weight) But we can get half off at our local chilis if Heather is with us. :)too bad that doesn't make it half the points!! I'd also like to have a chocolate molten cake for dessert.. YUM!! And that my friend is why you have a chubby sister! :)

Becky said...

Hey! Have you ever had your cholesterol checked? You should probably do that.

While you're at it, schedule a triple by pass.

Ha ha! Just kiddin'

The Wells said...

I hope Chili's finds out about your great word of mouth campain. We will be trying that this weekend. Yummy!

Jeanna said...

And to think I was there while you had such a life changing moment. Amazing. And I was trying to eat smart with lettuce wraps so I could have half a molten cake.

And that my brother is why you have a chubby, chubby big (big, big) sister.

Unknown said...

I seriously felt my heart clench at the sight of the beautiful burger. While it looks completely appetizing, it does cause the body to subconsciously cringe at the damage that sweet burger would do.

Holley said...

OH man! Now I'm starving and I only have some salad and tuna for lunch!!