Monday, December 3, 2007

My Top 25 Movies of All Time

1. SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION
2. GROUNDHOG DAY
3. PEEWEE’S BIG ADVENTURE
4. SANDLOT
5. ROCKY 3
6. ROCKY 4
7. DUMB AND DUMBER
8. OFFICE SPACE
9. TOMMY BOY
10. NAPOLEON DYNAMITE
11. JERRY MAGUIRE
12. BACK TO THE FUTURE
13. THE FUGITIVE
14. DIE HARD 1
15. MATRIX
16. FERRIS BUELERS DAY OFF
17. ACE VENTURE – WHEN NATURE CALLS
18. PRINCESS BRIDE
19. LAST SAMURAI
20. NACHO LIBRE
21. CINDERELLA MAN
22. THE ROCK
23. CHRISTMAS STORY
24. SO I MARRIED AN AXE MURDERER.
25. BREWSTERS MILLIONS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list, the one I can relate to and would probably be right up there is Shawshank redemption. LOVED IT!!!

Holley said...

I think we must be related because I share many of those same favorites. I must say though that the one that really stands out for me is Ground Hogs Day. I watch that one over and over and over and over and over and over.......

Cote Corner said...

haha.. MOM HATES ground hogs day. dad and I would go rent a movie and always pretend we rented that one. She'd get so upset!! And she fell for it EVERY TIME!! :) I too am a fan of lots of those movies.