Sunday, May 18, 2008

What happened to my wife?

Ok, so, as many of you know, Sam spent the last year and a half saving up for a Nintendo DS. Well, on his birthday, he finally got enough money to buy it. With the Nintendo DS came one game........Zelda and the Phantom Hourglass. This was about two weeks ago now, and I can honestly say that it has taken over our family. No, not just Sam's life, but Julie's also!!! She is totally and utterly obsessed with this game. I haven't played one second of this game, but I already know way too much about it. Why? Because Sam and Julie are constantly consulting, arguing, crying, yelling, conspiring, and teaming up over this game. You should see it.....it's pretty funny! Just the other night, I woke up at two in the morning, in my bed, alone............... I could hear weird fighting noises coming from down stairs, and I realized that Julie was still playing that game.........

The next morning, I asked Julie what time she finally went to bed, but she didn't want to answer..........Oh yeah, and guess what..........I'm upstairs again in my bed, at 11 p.m. on Sunday night, alone............ Why? Because Julie is still down there playing. Earlier, when I asked her if she was coming up to bed, she said, "I can't right now.......I'm about to fight the boss". Hilarious. I like to tease her a bit over this, because she is normally not a video game kind of girl, so I thought I'd blog about it........... If you want to see what has taken over the fam, watch this short video below........

7 comments:

Julie J. said...

That video was totally awesome... I'm going to watch it again and try to get some tips.

Julie J. said...

OH, and by the way, I'm just playing it so I can help Sam.

Julie J. said...

OH, and you're just jelous because you don't get a turn.

Jeanna said...

I guess I would have to play it to understand it, because the video didn't really make me want a turn. Hmmm. Julie....maybe its Sam's turn.

Have fun. I love you guys!

The Wells said...

It looks a lot like the original with twists. Maybe it brings back good memories of mom singing the gems list, or a four year old Peter swearing every time he dieds. Zelda has good memories.

Cote Corner said...

aahhh.. nothing like a good video game to take your spouse away from you! ;) Whenever Justin gets a new game, he's hooked for quite awhile. Though, I guess I can't complain.. he does need some down time. Maybe this is just Julies "down time." This too shall pass....

Becky said...

Matt, since Bruce in not available, the phone is for you.